If you are a regular Internet user, then you must be aware of the virus namely “unwise.exe”. This virus blocks some of the sites and hampers your Internet browsing experience. But removing this virus is very easy and can be done without any third party program. Below are the steps:
STEP 1: USE TASK MANAGER
1. Hit CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. To launch the Windows Task manager
2. Now under the PROCESSES tab, click on the “Image Name” button and look for the process named as ” unwise.exe”.
3. Once located, click on that particular ”unwise.exe” process and click on the “End Process” button.
STEP 2: USE WINDOWS FILE SEARCH TOOL
1. Click on the START button and then SEARCH>ALL FILES OR FOLDERS.
2. In the field provided, type “unwise.exe” and click on the search button.
3. Once the search is finished, locate the folder named as “unwise.exe”. Then copy its path and paste it in the address bar and individually delete all the files. And finally delete the folder too.
That is it.