| || |
How to Remove amvo.exe Trojan.AutoRun.A virus By dwarkarao
This virus is very much similar to “autorun.inf” as amvo.exe is a byproduct of autorun virus and is generally present in USB pen drives. The way it spreads is affects your computer is very quick. Amvo.exe leaves the IM clients on your computer vulnerable. Below are the steps to remove amvo.exe Trojan.AutoRun.A virus:
1. Plug in the infected USB pen drive
2. Here, search for the file named as “autorun.inf” and once you find it delete that particular file.
3. Apart from that file, look for the below files and delete them:
4. Open the registry editor by typing “regedit” in the RUN field and press enter.
5. Here, look for all the entries related with the name “amvo.exe” in the registry and delete them.
6. Now, again click on the RUN button, type “msconfig” and hit enter.
7. Here, again look for the entries of “amvo.exe” and delete them.
8. Finally, scan you computer using any antivirus program to delete the other infected files.
That is all.