| || |
Windows Live Mail 2011: How to Customize the Quick Access Toolbar By dothy1005
The Quick Access Toolbar in Windows Live Mail 2011 is a toolbar that contains a list of all the commands that you frequently use. By customizing this toolbar, you do not have to maximize the Ribbon and instead use the space that it normally occupies. I have listed a guide on how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar below.
• Launch your Windows Live Mail.
• At the topmost portion, you will see the Quick Access Toolbar. You may keep the toolbar in that area but you may also relocate it under the Ribbon. Just click on the drop down arrow of the toolbar and choose the option, “Show below the Ribbon”.
• The Quick Access Toolbar will provide you with a listing of all commands which can be added by clicking on the drop down arrow to select a particular command such as Save As, New, reply, Delete, Next and many more.
• To add a command that is on the Ribbon, just right click it on the Ribbon and select Add to Quick Access Toolbar. This may be done for all commands that you want on your Quick Access Toolbar.
• As soon as you are done adding everything that you need on your Quick Access Toolbar, you may now minimize the Ribbon and benefit from the added workspace on your Windows Live Mail.