| || |
Enable/Disable Quick Launch Toolbar In Windows 7 By dwarkarao
If you have started using Windows 7
, then the absence of Quick Launch toolbar must have annoyed you. If you are thinking of overshadowing this imperfection over its number of amazing features, then you are committing a mistake. If you are addicted to Quick launch toolbar
, then you can make the use of it on Windows 7 also. I will share a trick with you, which will activate Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 7. Below is the procedure:
- Move your mouse on the taskbar, Right-click there and choose Toolbars option to select New Toolbar.
- Inside the field provided in selection dialog, enter this string,
- “ %userprofile% >> AppData >> Roaming >> Microsoft >> Internet Explorer >> Quick Launch” .
- Click on the OK button.
- Deactivate the “lock the taskbar” option by turning it off and right click on the divider. Also make sure that “Show text” and “Show title” are disabled. And adjust the view to “small icons”.
- Make use of the dividers in order to restructure the whole toolbar as per you choice and convenience. And then finish the whole process by locking the task-bar again.
Now you can find your Quick Launch.