I've stopped using this OffLine service and Sync Center, but I'm unable to delete the Sync Center database left behind on my C: drive which is taking up 20Gigs of space. Even after terminating OffLine Syncing, the database persists. Any idea how to delete this database: C:/Windows/CSC/v2.06/namespace/MyEthernetDisk??
Originally Posted by master_ben
Did you know that network files can be made available offline? Yes, it's possible by storing these shared files on your computer. And when you connect back to the network, automatically, the network would be updated of the changes you've done to the files.
1. Ensure that you have configured your computer to use offline files.
2. Go to Start and proceed to My Computer.
3. Click on My Network Places.
4. Locate the network place that has the file or folder you want to be available offline. Once you see it, double click on it. Then go to Next.
5. Make sure that the Automatically synchronize the Offline files when I log on and log off my computer check box is selected. Click the Next button.
6. Create a shortcut to the Offline Files folder on my desktop check box should be selected and then click on Finish.