| || |
How to hide partitions WITHOUT USING ANY SOFTWARE By dwarkarao
There are many free programs which help you to hide any partition. But if you want to enhance the geeky side of yours, here is a wonderful trick which will help you to hide a partition on your hard drive. Below are the steps to hide any partitions:
- Right click MY COMPUTER.
- Click on MANAGE or hit G from the keyboard.
- This will open a new window titled as COMPUTER MANAGEMENT.
- There under STORAGE you need to select DISK MANAGAMENT.
- Now, Right click on the drive that you are willing to hide and select “Change drive letters and paths...”
- Now click Remove and you will see that the particular drive will be hidden.
- Now, to unhide that partition repeat the steps from number 1 to number 5 and then select the ADD option.
- There you need to assign a particular letter for that drive letter and click on OK.
That is all, now you can see that the partition can be hidden and unhidden so easily.