| || |
How to Recover Lost Playlist in Winamp By dwarkarao
No doubt about the fact that Winamp is the favorite music player of most of the users. So you must have definitely faced a situation when simply double click on any media file to open it using Winamp and this action clears your current playlist. It happens because, by default Winamp clears its playlist whenever you try to double click on any audio file.
There are two ways to tackle this problem:
1. Open the PREFERENCES option in the SETTINGS of the Winamp.
2. Now, check the option which says “Enqueue files on double click in windows explorer”.
If you accidentally click on some .mp3 or other media file, which opens in your Winamp player and clears the previous playlist, below are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Hit CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open the task manager
2. Now, locate the Winamp under the PROCESS tab and then end that particular process.
3. And when you restart your Winamp player, you can find your previous playlist.