| || |
How To Add Shadows Effect To An Image Using Photoshop By dwarkarao
Adding effects to pictures always add extra beauty to it. Adding shadow effects to the images is one of such effects which enhance the beauty and appeal of the image. If you are looking to add an image to your blog, then try adding shadows effect to it. This will surely beautify the complete look of the web page. Below are the steps to add shadows effect to an image using Photoshop:
1. Open the Photoshop editor and open the image in it.
2. With that open, also open a new file by pressing CTRL+N.
3. Now, simply drag and drop that particular image on the new file which creates a new layer of that object on it.
4. Now, navigate to LAYER>>LAYER STYLE>>DROP SHADOW STYLE, this will enable you see the shadow of your image.
5. There are numbers of parameters which can be changed which include blurriness, size, opacity and few more.
6. That is all, click on the OK button and you will be able to see the shadow of the image.