You know that when you email and send any image, you usually use the attachment option this option is good if you have many images.
But to embed the image in the body of your message follow the steps below:
1) Go to the toolbar and click on the Create Mail button.
2) Type the body of your message.
3) Click in the body of your message where you want to insert the picture. The cursor will now blink at this location.
4) Click the Insert button on the New Message toolbar.
5) Click the Browse button and go to the location which picture you want to use.
6) Select the picture and click Open. Then click OK.
7) Here you can also insert "Alternate Text" into the picture so that the recipient will see the text over the picture.
Now give a subject name then click on the send button.