| || |
How to Clear and Reset Print Spooler Queue in Windows 7 By bichitra1984
This tip will show you how to clear and reset the print spooler queue in Windows 7.
1) Go to start-Control Panel-Administrative tools then open Services, and stop the Print Spooler service.
2) Go to the following location
3) Click on Continue to approve opening the PRINTERS folder.
4) Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder until it is empty, then close Windows Explorer.
5) Again start the Spooler service from services.