| || |
How To Change Documents Paths In Windows 7 By dwarkarao
Windows 7 a wide number of tweaks, which you can make best of. Most of the users have multiple partitions of their hard disk.
Below is the tweak for changing the path of documents. It comes very handy when a user needs to migrate files from one partition to other while keeping the partition with Windows files safe ans secured. By following this trick you can prevent the data loss from your computer specially when something wrong happens and corrupts your windows 7. It is a good backup trick.
Changing Documents path is quite simple but bit different from Windows XP or Windows Vista.
1. Right Click on Documents folder. You can right click on Documents folder in start menu.
2. It is bit different to other Windows versions.
3. Click on the Include a folder and select the new path. This is something new in Windows7. You can select more than one folder for Documents folder. In Windows7 Documents folder acts as a virtual folder.
4. You can delete the default folders by right click on the folder and select remove.
5. Then right click on the main folder and select set as default location to save.
It is simple and but bit more advanced than Windows XP or Windows Vista.