| || |
Adjusting the Colors in Vista By jopes
When your computer colors display begin to irritate your eyes, you may opt to adjust it to your own settings. Here are the steps:
1. Click on the Start button, then on Control Panel.
2. Click on Personalization.
3. Click on Display settings link
4. Look for the Colors drop down box at the right side of the window. Use the highest bit available which is usually up to 32-bits. Although there are software that need their color settings to be at a lower rate.
5. Click on Ok to confirm. If there are other directions and advice given, just accept it and do what needs to be done.
6. Now, when you view your computer, the colors will be to your liking.