One of the most common features in all social networking sites is the ability to upload videos, images, and audio files to your page's profile. Uploading images is used to share common interests or stay up to date with your friends' statuses. You can upload images to your profile page in a lot of ways, and although it varies a little depending on the social networking site you use, the procedure is almost the same. Moreover, you can use third-party Web pages that are used primarily for uploading images, videos and audio files to different social networking sites. We have listed the steps below on how you can upload photos to Twitter using these third party websites.
1. Go to an image uploader website of your choice, such as YFrog, Plixi, or TwitPic
2. Locate the Browse button to select the image/images you wish to upload and click "Open."
3. Enter a message in the text field if you want to include a message in the photo.
4. Tick on the "Post to Twitter" check box and hit on the "Post It!" button. A Twitter alert window will pop up.
5. Login with your username and password, then click "Allow." A progress bar will be displayed and as soon as it’s complete, it will automatically show a preview of the image you have just uploaded. The image has been sent to your Twitter page.
6. Click on the sign out button on the upper right hand corner of the page when you have finished uploading images.