| || |
How to Import An RSS Feed To Your Facebook By dothy1005
If you are maintaining a blog, you can import it to your Facebook profile using an RSS feed. By doing so, you can easily add notes to your profile without having to repeat your posts on several Web sites. To be able to import an RSS feed, follow these steps:
• Sign in to your Facebook's home page using the email address you registered with.
• Go to the "My Notes" link from the menu on the left side of your profile page. If you have previously entered notes on this page, then they will load on a new page allowing you to preview or edit your posts.
• Choose the "Import Blog" or "Edit Import Settings" link in the Notes Setting area. If you are already importing from another blog, the URL will be seen on this page. Note that you may only import from one source at a time. Just "Stop Importing" if you wish to change to an RSS feed.
• Enter the URL for the RSS feed in the box provided. Check the box next to the statement to confirm that you own the content. You cannot import RSS feeds from sites that are not your own or that you do not have permission to reproduce content.
• Hit on the "Start Importing" button. Facebook will begin importing the content of the RSS feed. You may preview the content and if everything looks okay, then go ahead and click on the "Continue" button. Now your RSS feed is already imported into your "Notes" tab.
• Set your privacy levels to set the people who are allowed to view your notes.