Why get a fax machine when you have Windows XP to send a fax coversheet? Just follow these simple steps.
1. Ensure that you have enabled and configured the Fax Service in Windows XP.
2. Using your mouse, click on Start.
3. Pointing to All Programs, continue moving your mouse to Accessories then to Communications. Pointing further to Fax, you will see Fax Console. Click on it.
4. On the Welcome to the Send Fax Wizard dialog box, proceed by clicking on Next.
5. Type the recipient name and recipient fax number in the corresponding fields found in the Recipient Information dialog box.
6. Click the template you like in the Preparing the Cover Page dialog box.
7. Type the subject and click on Next.
8. Choose the time you want the fax to be sent in the Schedule dialog box and choose the priority you want in What is the fax priority box.
9. Click Next.
10. Click the Finish button.