| || |
Lost Administrator Password in Windows 7 By dwarkarao
Human mind tend to forget things. So if you have forgotten the password of the Administrator account of your Windows 7 account, then there is no wonder.
But how can we actually forget the password of the Administrator account. You might have setup a new administrative account and forgot the password or you might have deleted your administrative account by mistake. Whatever may be the reason, the eventual efforts will be gain the access of your computer.
You can either use a third party tool or System Restore option, but these two ways rarely produce valid results. Below are the steps to be followed:
1. Insert the Windows 7 DVD and switch on the computer. Press any key, when it asks “PRESS ANY KEY TO BOOT FROM CD OR DVD”.
2. Now, choose the appropriate details that are asked which include Language, Time, Currency and Keyboard and click on NEXT button.
3. Now at the bottom of the screen you can locate a link labeled as “Repair Your Computer”, click on it.
4. Now a dialog box opens where you need to select the operating system as Windows 7 and click on NEXT button.
5. Click on the SYSTEM RESTORE link from the list displayed in the new dialog box and make sure that the restore point you choose is old enough to try out your Administrative password.
Restart your computer and get back to work as you will gain back the access of your Windows 7 powered computer.