For doing this task follow the steps below:
1) Click on Start Menu, type View Installed Updates and press enter.
2) Search for Internet Explorer 9 on the list, please note that it could take a while for the entire list to load.
3) Once you found Internet Explorer 9, double-click it. You will then be prompted if you wish to uninstall it or not, click Yes. It should start uninstalling it then.
4) Once you've completed step 3, please click the 'Uninstall Program' link on the left side pane.
5) Look for the 'Feedback Tool' listing, double-click it and uninstall it.