The Internet Explorer 7 Readiness Toolkit provides an easy way for any audience that is involved in the development, test, deployment or support of web sites, extensions, and/or applications to prepare for Internet Explorer 7. This Readiness Toolkit was previewed at the MIX06 conference in March 2006 and received rave reviews. The Toolkit provides the following:
• Pointer to the latest publicly available build of Internet Explorer 7.
• Developer Checklist including new features and changes of interest to application and web developers should be aware of.
• Testing guidance and tips for isolating and identifying a particular compatibility problem.
• Tools for development and testing.
• Links to resources, technical articles and helpful blog posts.
• Various methods for providing feedback to Microsoft.
Download at source..