| || |
How to Remove Sensitive Metadata Information By Sajid
Meta-data is actually data about data(file). From this you get a description when, how and who created the data(file). It also contains information about the modification of data.
To remove metadata info follow the steps below:
1) Browse to Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> Windows Explorer
2) Find the file in question and right click the file.
3) Click on Properties from menu.
4) Click on Details
5) Click on "Remove Properties and Personal Information".
6) Click on "Remove the following properties from this file".
7) Check any of the available checkboxes next to the metadata information you would like to remove.