| || |
How To Install New Fonts In Computer By dwarkarao
When you browse internet, you come across few amazing fonts used in some headings or text. Have you ever wondered of acquiring those fonts? Yes, below are the steps which will help you:
1. Use Google to search for fonts using keywords “ Free Fonts “. Then you will be directed to number of sites which offer FREE FONTS. Just download them on to your computer. 1001 freefonts, Dafont, urbanfonts, find-greatdeals & simplythebest are some of the best web sites which provide Free Fonts to download.
2. Once downloaded, unzip those folders and open the CONTROL PANEL.
3. Use control panel to locate the Fonts Icon and Open It.
4. There, it will display all the fonts that are already displayed on your computer. Then to install new fonts, click on FILE>>INSTALL NEW FONTS
5. Now locate the unzipped font file downloaded by you. Make sure that you choose the correct file.
That is all, you have new fonts installed on your computer which can be used in any text editors present on your computer.
So search some of the dazzling fonts and install them on your computer. Stop using boring and regular fonts like Ariel and Times New Roman.