| || |
How to Install a Program from a Network By louvince
In a network of computers, Windows XP makes sure that installing programs would be convenient. No need for all computers to have a CD-ROM drive to install programs. As long as the network is running, you may follow the steps below and you're all set.
1. Ensure that you log on as an administrator.
2. Go to Start and proceed to the Control Panel.
3. Open the Add or Remove Programs icon by double-clicking on it. Then go to Add New Programs.
4. Add the program by clicking on it and clicking Add. Automatically, Setup starts. Go ahead and follow the prompts.
5. Click Close as soon as the Setup is complete.