| || |
How to Set Time Limits in Windows 7 Parental Controls By bichitra1984
With Windows 7 Parental Controls, you can set time limits to control when standard user accounts are allowed to log on to the computer.
1. Open the Control Panel,click on Parental Controls.
2. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
3. Select and click on the listed standard user account that you want to use Parental Controls to set time limits on.
4. Turn on Parental Controls for this standard user account if it is not already turned on for it.
5. Under Windows Settings, click on the Time limits link.
6. To Block Hours
* Click on a white box, to mark it blue for each hour of each day that you want to block.
7. To Unblock Hours
* Click on a blue box, or left click and hold and drag over a group of blue boxes and release, to mark it white for each hour of each day that you want to unblock.
8. After Complete, click on OK.
9. Close the Parental Controls window.