| || |
How to remove "New Folder.exe Virus" ? By dwarkarao
New Folder.exe is one the most popular virus present. It is generally spread through USB Flash drives / Pen Drives. This virus cannot be deleted by simply clicking and pressing deleted button on it.
Below are the steps to delete New Folder.exe virus from the computer:
- Look for all the locations where the “newfolder.exe” virus is present.
- Get on to your Task Manager to delete all the running processed which have newfolder.exe name linked with it.
- Now, open the command prompt and enter the code “dir /a xyz” where xyz actually means the name of the folder where the virus is located.
- Now type “cd xyz”.
- Next step is to delete the particular file by entering the code “del name_of_file”.
- Lastly you need to completely delete the folder by typing “rmdir /s xyz”.
- Repeat the above steps for all the locations where that particular viruses are located.
- Now you need to confirm the deletion of all the folders infected by newfolder.exe virus by checking any of such related process running in the Task Manager.
- Restart the computer.