You can easily make Business card with Microsoft Word built-in Feature.
Follow the steps below to create your business card.
1) Open Microsoft Word application and go to File menu, then select New.
2) Click on Tools and select Envelopes and Labels.
3) Click Options.
4) Select the Product Type menu and confirm that Avery Standard is selected.
5) In the Product Number menu, select "3612 - Business Card" and then click OK.
6) Click New Document. A card template will now appear giving you the proper margins to create a business card.
7) From the Insert menu, select Picture. Now navigate your hard drive for a logo or a picture to insert in to your card.
Select a font and type your name, address and contact information .
9) Once you are finished with the design of your card, copy and paste it in to each of the open spaces on the page.
10) Test the Card Print preview options.
11) Now place your blank business cards in to your printer.
12) Give the Print command.
13) Go to File and Save this into the hard drive for further use.