| || |
How Do I Create Keyboard Shortcuts for an Application? By dothy1005
Another good way to improve your work productivity is to utilize keyboard shortcuts. This does not only save you time but also makes it convenient for you to access programs and applications easily whenever you need to. Today, most applications and programs are created by developers inclusive of keyboard shortcuts which enables you to quickly edit and/or utilize features in a specific program.
Below, I have enumerated the steps on how to do that on a Windows 7 system:
1. First go to the program where you want a keyboard shortcut created. Right click on the program icon and click on properties. The icon may either be on the programs list or on your desktop.
2. Next, click on the text box beside the shortcut key.
3. Third, choose the key that is requires. Once this is selected, it will automatically add "Ctrl + Alt".
4. Click on Apply and you are done.
5. To check if you have successfully created the shortcut key, try launching the application by pressing "Ctrl + Alt + the selected key".
By following these steps, you will not have to go through the start menu anymore to run the application.