| || |
How to Create your own customized Keyboard Shortcuts keys for MS Word? By dwarkarao
If you are a regular user of the most popular text editor MS Word, then it would not be wrong to say that if shortcuts stop working with MS Word, then you are nothing less than a paralyzed person. This tip will help you to create your own shortcuts for MS Word, other than the other default shortcuts.
This addiction to shortcuts in MS Word leads you to think of an alternative other than clicking your mouse for multiple times to do any of your tasks. Shortcuts allow you to finish your work in no time. You can assign any key combination to do any particular task.
Below are the steps which will help you to create your own shortcuts keys for your favorite command:
- Click on the Start button, go to Program then click on Microsoft Word.
- Now, click on Tools button on the menu and then click on Customize option to continue the process.
- Now, it will see a dialog box with Customize on its title bar, and now click on "Keyboard" button.
- Now you will again see a small dialog box with the similar title Customize Keyboard. It will show you all the commands of different categories on the left side of the dialog box.
- You can simply click on any of the category and choose the appropriate command to assign a shortcut to it.
- Choose the command you want to assign a keyboard combination on the right side of the customize keyboard dialog box and then click the key you want to create shortcut.
- Now you can end the whole shortcut assigning process by clicking on the Assign button and close the window.