In Windows Vista, contacts can be managed by using the Windows Contacts application which replaces the old Address Book from Windows XP.
You can access Windows Contacts directly from Windows Mail or from the Start Menu. In Windows Mail
Follow these steps for your quick reference:
• Click on the “Contacts” button in the menu bar, right after the "Send/Receive" button.
• In the Start Menu you can find the Windows Contacts shortcut directly under All Programs.
• Once you open Windows Contacts, click on “New Contact Group” in the upper menu bar the button.
• In the Contact Group Properties window type the name of the new contact group
• Click on the “Add to Contact Group” button.
• Select the contacts that you want to add to this group and click on the
If you want to create new contacts and add them directly to the contact group, click on Create New Contact, add all the contact details and click on OK. You can also add new people to the contact group without adding them to your individual contacts. To do this, type the appropriate information in the Contact Name and E Mail fields, and then click on the Create for Group Only button.
To remove a contact from the group, select it from the list and click on the Remove Selected Contacts button. If you want to remove more than one contact, press and hold the Ctrl key and with your mouse select the contacts. Afterwards click on the Remove Selected Contacts button.
In the second tab of the Contact Group Properties window you can fill in some details about the group you created. Complete the fields you want and then click the OK button.
Now you will see the new group in the Windows Contacts list. If you want to make changes to the group, select it and click on the Edit, Delete or Print button.