| || |
How to Achieve Best Results in Speech Recognition By ema.jeans
To achieve best results, you must give quality speech. Make Speech Recognition understand your words better with these tips.
1. Don't speak too softly or loudly. Modulate your voice.
2. Don't talk too fast or too slow. Speed must be consistent.
3. Since it's easier for computers to understand strings of words, avoid pausing between words.
4. Ensure that your environment is quiet such that the computer hears only you.
5. Use the Voice Training Wizard. Read aloud the text it supplies you.
6. Don't worry if the words don't appear immediately on the screen as you speak.
7. Say words clearly by trying not to separate one syllable at a time.