Go through these proceedures again and if they have been done...then skip to the next
- Disconnect the IPod from your computer.
- Double-click on 'My Computer'.
- Double-click on 'Control Panel'.
- Open 'Add or Remove Programs'.
- Select and uninstall 'iTunes'.
- Select and uninstall the 'iPod for Windows' item.
- Select and uninstall the 'Musicmatch iPod Plugin' item.
- Select and uninstall the 'iPod System Software Update' or any other IPod related-items that might be listed.
- Select and uninstall 'Musicmatch Jukebox'.
- Close the 'Add or Remove Programs' control panel.
- Restart your computer.
- Delete the contents of the iPod directory by dragging the files to the Recycle Bin and then emptying the Recycle Bin.
- Navigate to the '\program files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\' folder.
- Delete the files, but not the folder, in the Musicmatch Jukebox folder.
- Reinstall Musicmatch Jukebox from the installation CD that came with your IPod or download the IPod software from Musicmatch.com.
- When finished, reboot your computer.
- When the computer finishes rebooting, connect the IPod to your system.
- Open Musicmatch Jukebox.