| || |
Add Background Images To Excel 2007 Worksheets By dothy1005
Worksheets are oftentimes used during business presentations. Looking at worksheet after worksheet during these times can sometimes get really boring so why not add spice and color to your presentations by simply adding images as a worksheet background?
- Open Excel and locate the filename of the spreadsheet you need to add background to.
- Launch the spreadsheet, go to the Ribbon and select Page Layout. Then, choose background to bring up the sheet background screen where you can choose the image that you want to use for your spreadsheet.
- Click on Insert as soon as you have selected the background that you want to use.
- Now, you have a colorful spreadsheet!
- Before saving, you may need to adjust some font sizes and colors based on the image that you have selected. Remember that the content is the most important part of this worksheet so you need to make sure that all the data can still be easily read and understood.