A disk image emulator is a breakthrough in technology that allows mounting of images of a DVD or VCD media on virtual drives.
To use a disk image emulator, follow these simple steps:
1. Download Daemon Tools. (just type Daemon tools on your search engine)
2. Install Daemon Tools. After installation, an icon of Daemon Tools will appear on the system tray.
3. Right click the icon and choose Virtual CD/DVD-ROM.
4. Choose the option with the word Device with a certain number and letter. (depending on the set-up of your hard drives)
5. Choose mount image.
6. Select the image file you would like to mount.
7. The image file will then play/run as if it was in a CD/DVD.