Transfer Movies from Android and Windows to Ipad via VLC
iOS users unite! Ipad and Iphones are excellent media recording and playback devices. Taking original content with your Iphone and Ipad cameras for videos and photos is one regular task. Playing downloaded videos and photos in iOS devices is also excellent - except that sometimes, the default video and media player apps for the Iphone and iOS are restricted to a few file formats. These limitations are overcome by third party apps like VLC for iOS.
Lets get started:
1. Connect your iOS and Android/Windows device to the same WiFi network.
2. Download VLC for your iOS device https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/vlc-...650377962?mt=8
3. Congratulations! You have instantly enabled your device to view and play more media files and formats that Apple originally allows
VLC is the first step to freeing your iOS experience. VLC enables you to play almost any video and sound format -- giving you freedom as if you were using VLC on your computer and Android device.
4. Launch VLC, click on the VLC cone icon on the top left corder
5. Notice the WiFi Upload button
6. Toggle the WiFi Upload button to start WiFi sharing on VLC
An IP address appears right below the WiFi Upload button.
7. Take note of the IP address. Open a web browser on your Android/Windows device and browse to the given ip address
8. Now the magic of VLC for iOS works!
On this page, you are able to upload files from your Android or Windows device! Click on the "+" icon in the upper right corner, and your device will be prompted to select which files to upload.
The movie and even subtitle files will be uploaded via WiFi from your Computer/Android device, to the Iphone/Ipad's WiFI and right into the VLC library! No more need for iTunes!
You can now upload movies and even subtitle files (such as .SRT) that are usually native only to VLC on Windows and Android!