NVIDIA has released a new set of ForceWare Release 80 drivers
for Quadro cards.
Release Highlights: * WHQL Certified
* Adds support for Quadro 4500 FX SDI graphics boards
* Added support for dynamic (no reboot) enable/disable SLI
* Improved performance under Dualview
* Improved memory management for multiple open applications on Quadro workstation cards
* Improved performance with multiple overlapping windows
* Performance enhancements for dual-core CPUs
* New OpenGL Extensions
- NV_packed_depth_stencil * Added support for DDC/CI display controls (available on compatible monitors)
* PureVideo high definition MPEG-2 de-interlacing support
* Usability enhancements when connecting to an HDTV
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.0 support
* For a full list of other issues resolved, please view the driver release notes.
Download and details here