Windows 7 introduces an easy to use applet that makes burning an .ISO image
simple. Double click the DVD
or CD .ISO image
and the “Burn Disk Image
” applet automatically appears. Burning files is a snap!
- Place a blank un-formatted CD or DVD into your CD/DVD drive.
- Right click on the .ISO or .IMG file you want to use to burn a disc.
- Click Burn disc image.
- Next to Disc burner, click on the drop down arrow and select the CD/DVD
- Check the Verify disc after burning option if you want Windows to verify the disc image after burning the disc. It needs additional time if you want verification if not then click SKIP.
- When it finishes burning the disc image to disc, click the Close button.
- The DVD (or CD) is now ready to be used.