| || |
How to Add Items to the "Send To" Menu By Sami
Send to menu is very handy if you wish to open files in different applications other than the default one.
For example, if you want to open a html file for editing, you can right click on it and send it to notepad or wordpad. Here are steps to add items to Send To menu.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type sendto, and then click OK.
- Right click on the empty space -> New on the File menu, and then click Shortcut
- And browse to which ever application you want to add.
- For Notepad just type 'notepad.exe' and click next and finish.
A new shortcut is created in the SendTo folder, and it is displayed on the Send To menu.