| || |
How to Stop Showing Frequent List of Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 7 By dwarkarao
Unlike the taskbar of Windows Vista and XP, the so called SUPERBAR of Windows 7 is far more powerful. It allows you to access the recently opened documents for Microsoft Office and its FREQUENT list displays all the recently played videos.
Windows Media Player 12 is attached to the Start Menu of Windows 7, and the default Frequent list is not everybody’s favorite. So if you want, you can tweak the settings to clear or completely eliminate the FREQUENT list from the start menu. Below are the neatly explained steps which will guide you to disable or clear the FREQUENT list of Windows Media Player 12 from the Start Menu of Windows 7:
1. Firstly, launch Windows Media Player 12
2. Now, click on the ORGANIZE button and then click on OPTIONS button on the Main Menu
3. Now under the OPTIONS and then click on PRIVACY tab
4. Now, under the PRIVACY MENU observe at HISTORY SECTION.
5. Here, click on “CLEAR HISTORY” as thus will completely clear the frequent list of Windows Media Player 12
6. Here, UNCHECK on all the options which include MUSIC, PICTURES, VIDEOS & PLAYLIST which will clear the Frequent list of your Windows Media Player 12