| || |
How to replace Windows 7 file viewer with XPS Annotator? By dwarkarao
Windows 7 has the feature where in we can read the documents only in the basic XPS viewer. But there are much advanced tools available to view the documents with. One of the tools which we are going to see is the called as XPS Annotator.
XPS Annotator is one of the third party tools which enable us to open the documents with some of the advanced features. Some of the features of the same are:
- We can convert the pages into images.
- Can be added to clip board.
- Digital signature can be added to it.
- Properties can be edited.
- Thumbnails present on the sidebar (which makes the navigation much easy)
- Single click can make us move across many pages.
One of the most important features of XPS Annotator is that it works better with Firefox, Chrome or Opera.
Try using XPS Annotator and open the documents in advanced mode. Download Windows 7 XPS Annotator