To disable Net Send Messenger service follow the steps below:
1) Go to Start->Programs->Control Panel-> Administrative Tools-> Services. Then see a window.
2) Select the Messenger service in the right-hand list of local services by double-clicking on it. A Messenger Properties window will show.
3) In the General tab option, set the Messenger service's Start to Disabled using the pull-down list of Start Types.
4) Also in the General tab, click the Stop button in the Service Status section. The Messenger service will then stop.
5) Click OK. The Messenger Properties window will show.
6) Click the File: Exit tab in the Services window, and it will not show.