| || |
How To Disable The Default Administrator Account In Windows 7? By dwarkarao
If you are a Windows 7 user then you must be having a default Administrator Account. Regardless the reason, there are number of users who do not want to use this default Administrator account. We will talk about the procedure to disable the default administrator account in Windows 7.
But before we actually follow the steps make sure that you have logged into the system with another account with all the administrative powers. Once you have logged in with such an account, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the STAT button and then click on the option ALL PROGRAMS, now select ACCESSORIES and right click on the COMMAND PROMPT option.
2. Now, select the option RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.
3. Now you will be asked to enter an Administrator password. Enter that password in the User Account Control prompt which will be displayed and click on YES button.
4. Now, at the Command Prompt type net user administrator /active:no. and press ENTER key
5. Now, type EXIT and press the ENTER key.
6. Reboot your computer and that is all.
That is it. Once your computer gets started you will find that you have successfully disabled the default Administrator Account that existed in Windows 7.