How to Check Sound Card in Windows 7
No sound on your desktop or laptop? There are many reasons that may result sound problem on your PC. Sound card problem is very common one among them. If you are using Windows 7 operating system, you can easily check the sound card. Go through the following steps and learn how to perform this task.
• Step 1: Click on start menu and select “Control panel”.
• Step 2: Click on “System and Security” link.
• Step 3: Click on “Device Manager” under system
• Step 4: Double click on “sound, video and game controllers” option in order to expand the category. This will show you the list of installed device.
• Step 5: Right click on name of sound card and select properties.
• Step 6: Click General tab.
• Step 7: Check out the Device Status box. If there is no problem with the card then it will show “This device is working properly” message. If there is any problem with the sound card, it will also be displayed in the box.
If you required any assistance ,please contact us.
We will be glad to assist you.