| || |
Disable / Enable Transparency In Windows 7 By dwarkarao
There are number of features offered by Windows 7 which enhance its looks. Transparent Glass Effect is one such feature offered by Win 7. But if your system lacks required resources, you might not be able to make the best of Windows 7 because the transparent glass effect consumes a good amount of your computer resources.
So, it is highly advised to disable the Transparent Glass Effect. Below is the procedure to disable the Transparency feature in Windows 7.
- Right click on the desktop.
- Choose the Personalize Option and then click on Personalize Window.
- Now click on the Windows Color Option.
- Now you will be displayed the Windows Color and Appearance dialogue box which can be disabled by un-checking the Enable transparency feature.
- Finally you can click on the Save button to save all the changes.
Now, the Transparent Glass Effect of Win 7 is disabled on your computer and you can find the whole OS working faster than before.