| || |
What are PC crashes and how can I prevent it? By dothy1005
Whenever a program (application or an operating system program) stops running and responding to other parts of the system, the computer crashes. One common symptom that is displayed is when the screen appears to freeze. If you have a PC that frequently shuts down on its own, identify if you have been infected by a spy ware. These threats may be currently working to track your every move and steal your personal data online.
To prevent further infection from these threats as well as avoid computer crashes, you may perform the following steps below:
• As much as possible, avoid questionable types of websites.
• Never provide your information to any unsolicited information requests
• Practice safe e-mail protocol at all times
• Update your operating system regularly. This guarantees that all the latest bug fixes will be installed on your system as soon as it is available.
• Avoid opening email messages from unidentified senders.
• Install an anti-spyware program on your system
• Delete messages on your inbox if you suspect them to be spam
• Install an anti-virus program and turn on your firewall.