To be able to put your PC’s in synergy with each other, especially for those which are not on the same network, you can try to use the Briefcase
This feature is still seen in the new operating system, Microsoft Windows Vista.
- First, locate the folder where you want to create a new briefcase, and then make a right click.
- Select New, then Briefcase. Name your briefcase for easier identification.
- Then drag and copy the files you want to sync into the Briefcase.
- Once done with selection, right click on the Briefcase and click on Send to, then click on which removable medium you want to copy it to.
- Then, insert this medium into the next computer, open the Briefcase and make the necessary changes on the files. Save the changes.
- When you go back to the first PC, and put in the medium, right click on the Briefcase and click on Update All.
- Then you are done!