When system page file becomes big then Computer becomes slowl day by day. For that we can easily clean the page file at the time of computer shutdown computer.
Page file usually is in C drive.
Follow the steps below to clean Page File at shutdown time.
1. Go to run and type control then you go to control panel.
2. Go to Administrative Tools -> Local Security Policy
3. Click on Security Settings -> Local Policies -> Security Options
4. Find out Shutdown: Clear virtual memory page file from right side scroll.
5. Double click on this and then make Enable -> OK.
Now restart the computer.