How can I prevent credit card fraud? By dothy1005
Taking all the necessary precautions to prevent the infection of spyware and viruses on your system is better and less expensive than fixing the problem, especially if the damage on the system affects your online banking accounts. Here are a few steps that you can do to avoid fraud on your credit card.
• As much as possible, avoid questionable types of websites.
• Always check on the accuracy of your personal data. Immediately resolve discrepancy issues.
• Use a variety of strong passwords for all your online accounts.
• Never provide your information to any unsolicited information requests
• Practice safe e-mail protocol at all times
• Provide personal data only on sites that contain “https” in the url or a site that has an icon of a padlock at the bottom part of the browser.
• Avoid opening email messages from unidentified senders.
• Install an anti-spy ware program on your system
• Delete messages on your inbox if you suspect them to be spam
• Install an anti-virus program and turn on your firewall.
When you follow these steps, you can avoid having identity theft and other types of security issues online.