View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 02:19 PM

About:
mhookem will become famous soon enoughmhookem will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Isass.exe

Hello Tryshz, if you can remember in one of our previous discussions, I mentioned making sure that your hard drive was running correctly to avoid any problems in the future.

Well, I'm going to say it again, especially after what's just happened after your power failure!

If you have made a recovery disk then use that first and it should fix the problem, if you haven't made one then carry on with your disk check to see if anything gets fixed.

If you have your CD around, you can use that to access the recovery console and then run a disk check from there as well and if there is anything that needs replacing it should get taken off the CD.

This may fix your Isass.exe problem, I'm would say that it is not an infection purely because the computer was shutdown without any notice, and they never like that!

I've lost a complete hard drive before by turning the PC on and off too quickly!

Once you've carried out all the necessary repairs, go to My Computer and insert a floppy into the drive and create a recovery disk. If you ever have this problem again the recovery disk should be your first option. Recreate the recovery disk at regular intervals to keep up to date.

Regards

Martin