View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 03:16 AM

About:
Shonik is on a distinguished road

I knew that the restore partition would have been destroyed still there was no harm in trying. If you want to get your data recovered then you can contact an outsourcing Firm names Flameberg Technologies (http://www.flameberg.com), its an outsourcing firm based in India and their charges are very resonable, almost half of what you would pay for the similar kind of service in the USA. The hard drive will be picked up by FedEX and shipped to India where the data will be recovered by trained professionals in the lab. Once the data is recovered then the hard drive and the DVD's of the data will be shipped back to you. This whole process takes 10 business days and I can assure you that the technical capabilities of Indian techs are amazing.
I might be banned for promoting a company in this forum however, I just want to help and make people aware that don't pay astronomical amounts to get the data recovered in USA. Data recovery is tough however, the charges in USA are nothing short of a loot so I gave you an option that is efficient and resonable.
Good Luck!!