View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 10:00 AM

About:
benzaloy is on a distinguished road

Default Speed up my browser

Thank you Codezmith. You are very thoughtful. You covered most of my Qns.
My program is Xp professional 'Tiny'. Many items are removed and there4 may not be able to accept and use all downloads like normal xp windows.
I should have told this earler on, but it escaped my mind completely. I am sorry.
Now the new defragmenter is installed and is waiting.
When i use my defragmenter it says "your pc/machine is running smoothly and needs no defragmentation".
May be my 'slowness' is due to Intrnet heavy traffic. I can't differentiate cos am a layman and also a fresher with little IT knowledge. All guess work.
In registering here I have hit the nugget of knowledge. This is not flattery at all. This is the only site where I had such exemplary quick responses and so friendly too. and brother, I have searched all over for a site like this.
Now, could you senior members please advise, prevail upon the adinistration to remeove those threatening warning sentences wherever a newbie happens to be in. That's the only drawback that needs attention now.
Oh yes, I am a yesterday man alright. But how do you know how many turned away seeing those words.
Thanks all of you, esp Sami, for the kind attention you have given my problems. Codezmith you are a wonderful person,
ben