View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 06:01 AM

About:
b1caez01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Perception is everything...

Hey, it's your dime But remember, you may be driving a Ferrari, and the other guy may be driving a skateboard ...what's the point ...you're just wasting your money for another toy.

If you check out voip.com, you will see that you need a broadband service and then you would need to buy or rent one of their modems ...at least that is what it looks like to me ...so where's the savings? Again, your DSL or cable, is an excellent service, but if you are connecting to intermediary services that are not DSL or cable, then you are wasting your money! I am on cable, but when downloading stuff, nothing is ever the same...fast is fast, and slow is slow, no matter if I have cable or not.

A good analogy is when you are driving on the highway, and you see one of those big trucks that are car carriers... Those cars look pretty snazzy and fast, but they can't go any faster then the truck in their presented state ...then if the truck goes onto a ferry to get across a body of water...whoa ...snails pace!!! So, you have to wait until the car gets off the delivery sevices until you can get to access its full potential, then you are curbed by the laws of the land. You cannot just tear up and down the driveway, what's the point of owning the fancy wheels if you can't tear around the neighbourhood. It is really a game of parting you from your coins, not delivering you any faster services.

Nothing in life is free, or faster, or smoother, or...whatever... it is all about perception