View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 05:11 PM

About:
William_Wilson has a spectacular aura aboutWilliam_Wilson has a spectacular aura aboutWilliam_Wilson has a spectacular aura about

Another thing to take into consideration, is the use of the processor, if you are a avid multitasker of large or processor intensive programs (those which do many calculations or scanning) then Intel may be the way to go. I personally use AMD, and it is just as good if not better than Intel for all i use my computer for. AMD is centered more on the gaming aspect, delivering more power to a single application as opposed to splitting it between several evenly and what to note is, an AMD processor is ranked based on it's frontline comparison with Intel is. an AMD 2800+ processor will perform atleast as well as an Intel 2.8GHz on the current proccess even though it's posted speed will be somewhere in the 2.3-2.5 range which is technically slower than the Intel Chip.
If you were to by an AMD which posted 2.8GHz rather than the 2800+ it would likely outperform Intel in all realistic uses.

</Dream In Code>
-William. ยง (marvin_gohan)